|Robert W. Gibbons, D.P.M, FACFAS.
Robert W. Gibbons, D.P.M, FACFAS.
Dr. Robert Gibbons has been in private practice for over 30 years, specializing in medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle. He is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
Dr. Gibbons was formerly the Chief of Podiatry at Notre Dame Hospital and Memorial Hospital of Rhode island. He established the residency program in podiatry at Memorial Hospital in 1989 and served as Chief of Podiatry and Residency Director until 2000. At that time, he was elected President of the Rhode Island Podiatric Medical Association and served in that position for four years.
Dr. Gibbons provides medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle including laser surgery. His approach to patient care is low key, friendly, and relaxing, which gives his patients a sense of ease in the office/surgical setting, making their foot care experience as pleasant as possible.
- Private Practice 1979-1995
- Rhode Island Foot Care, Inc.
Establishing Partner 1995 to present.
2050 Mineral Spring Avenue
North Providence, RI 02911
Notre Dame Medical Building
1002 Broad Street
Central Falls, RI 02863
University Medical Subspecialists
285 Governor Street
Providence, RI 02906
Sr. Bernard College
Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery – Foot Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot Surgeons
- American Diabetes Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Rhode Island Podiatric Medical Association
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- Chief of podiatry 1985-2000
- St. Joseph Hospital, Our Lady of Fatima Unit
North Providence, Rhode Island
- Southern New England Surgery Center
South Attleboro, Massachusetts